5th Annual Summer Sci-Fi/Fantasy Challenge Discussion Thread ...

DVD Talk - 5th Annual Summer Sci-Fi/Fantasy Challenge Discussion Thread - My last few challenges have been so poor that I haven't even included the ...

Summer Challenge: Fantasy and Sci-Fi!

Ready to select your Summer Reading Challenge Prize book? Check out this list to see some of the awesome books you could pick from!

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

OFFICIAL r/Fantasy 2022 Book Bingo Challenge! - Reddit

Fantasy Book Bingo is a yearly reading challenge within the r/Fantasy ... Awesome, and there's also a sci-fi competition that was started recently ...

Unmissable Fantasy & SciFi of 2024! - Every Book a Doorway

IT'S FINALLY HERE: my annual list of the Fantasy and SciFi books I'm most looking forward to! ... fantasy from debut author Georgia Summers.

Planning 2023 Fantasy Bingo - Tar Vol on

Planning for a year of my favorite reading challenge: Fantasy book Bingo! (Sci-fi is okay too). Fresh from Reddit (r/Fantasy).

NPR's 50 Best Sci-fi and Fantasy of the Decade | Richland Library

NPR ran a Summer online poll to see what the top 50 Sci-fi and Fantasy reads were for the decade. Their list included multiple book series ...

Can I get some recommendations on good sci-fi/fantasy books?

Only one of these would serious science fiction aficionados consider a 'big' or 'classic' novel, but I think these three give a good overall ...

Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge discussion Week 45: 11/2

There are way too many fiction books on the list, but I'm not surprised. ... Summer challenge: 12/12 - Completed! Around ... Ya fantasy but not the ...

A.K. Caggiano, Author - Facebook

Interact with fan organizations, live demos, panels and workshops. Dress like your favorite sci-fi or fantasy character, costumes are always welcome but never ...